Shagged.
Meet up with Che wei, Shi kang and Wen Jia as planned. From 11pm till 5.30am, Top One. S-H-A-G-G-E-D. Breakfast at Mac'Donald. After that travelled home to catch more sleep. Poor Wen Jia and Che Wei got to go SCHOOL! Haha.
Yes, and I'm awake around 3pm. Shall slack at home for the rest of today. =)
I shall upload some of the photos some day later. Too tired for it. That's all! And I have managed to drop my CDS. Yes.
PS; Please remember to consult a doctor okay?
Yes, and I'm awake around 3pm. Shall slack at home for the rest of today. =)
I shall upload some of the photos some day later. Too tired for it. That's all! And I have managed to drop my CDS. Yes.
PS; Please remember to consult a doctor okay?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home